Tight on cash? No problem! Being a college student, I've got your health and fitness answers for cheap.
From experience, I know that these items can really help you out in losing weight or simply feeling better. And that's always a good thing!
Without further adieu, these are my 5 favorite health and fitness products to help aid your weight loss journey, and fast! All for under 20 dollars at your local department store!
- Food Scale: A huge part of weight loss is portion control. Investing in a food scale can help you make the crucial switch from educated guesses to exact measurements. I bought mine for 14.95 at Walmart, and it's an enormous help to me while counting calories and food-intake. My scale even features different units for easier use when reading labels.
- Infusion Bottle: I scored my infusion water bottle BPA free for just 2 dollars on sale! Full price at a store like Walmart: they're 10-15 dollars and can help you detox with fruit or veggie-flavored water! Yum! Healthy, no calories, and super good for your body. My favorite detox fruits/veggies to put in my bottle are cucumber slices, fresh berries, and slices of orange, mango, or lemon.
- Jump Rope: A tool as simple and cheap as a jump rope is actually brilliant to purchase! It's compact, easy to store in a tight room, and doesn't take much room to use, either! A jump rope offers you a great cardio, full-body workout that'll help you shed the pounds like never before! Department stores carry jump ropes for less than 3 dollars! Totally worth it.
- Whey Protein Powder: If you're into lifting or not, protein is great for your body, and most people don't consume enough protein in their diet. If you're not getting the nutrients your body needs, you won't feel as good physically or emotionally, and you may not be reaching your body's full potential. A good way to pack your body up with nutrients is protein powder or multivitamins! At most department stores, Whey Protein is fairly cheap (usually under $20) for 60 servings! That's a pretty great deal if you ask me, especially since it's going to fill your body with nutrients, and at a very yummy expense. I recommend the chocolate peanut butter flavor!
- Ab Shredder Wheel: Believe me on this one, the ab wheel is going to give you a serious and challenging core workout, and for fairly cheap. Having gear on hand and in the comfort of your own home sparks motivation in a lot of people! Shop Target for your ab wheel workout, they've got your gear for just 10.99 a wheel!
Convinced? Well, I'm not actually trying to convince you of anything. These are what worked for me, plus clean eating and working out at my local gym! All I want to do is help you out, and from experience, I've realized that a permanent lifestyle change is very important, especially so you don't gain it all back!
Take care, and let the weight start to shed off!

No comments:
Post a Comment