My upcoming weight-loss goal for this Friday is to lose 1 more pound, which would be a total of 20 pounds gone, and hopefully for good! If I accomplish my first big-time goal, I'll be ecstatic and will have to celebrate with Tiger cuddles.
I try to reward myself with things other than bad foods, and since I don't always have extra money to reward myself with, I find smaller things that I can do that don't cost as much money. For example: my favorite juice smoothie or a movie I've been wanting to watch. Although, besides these smaller rewards, when I reach my goal weight of 145, I plan to get my belly button pierced! I've never been able to pierce my belly because I was never body-confident and always had a little extra pudge on my tummy. But hopefully by the time I reach my goal weight, I'll be confident as can be and ready to flaunt my stomach at the indoor pool, and I hope to keep it off so I can lay on the beach with a flat tummy and a toned, thin figure by summer!
My family has noticed that I've gotten more shape after losing 19 pounds. My waistline and bust used to be the same measurement, and now my waist is much smaller than my bust. Inches count, too! Even more than pounds. I'm getting the shape I had 4 years ago, and it's gonna stay that way! I'm only about a fourth of the way to my goal, but the pounds are falling off pretty fast!
My bestie and I are planning a shopping trip for a huge goal-weight reward. I'm gonna get belly piercings, tons of crop shirts and tiny shorts, and splurge on lingerie at Victoria's Secret. I absolutely cannot wait!
It's super easy to lose weight when your best friend is taking the same journey along with you. We encourage each other and share low-calorie/high-nutrient food tips. We even hit the gym together when I'm home from college for the weekend. I'm thankful to have her in my life, and she motivates me every day.
Current Weight: 204
Pounds Away from Goal Weight: 61
Goal Weight: 145
*as of June 2015*
*as of June 2015*

No comments:
Post a Comment